My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Battle in the Allyway, Dark Death Vs Twinkle Spark

2 posters

Go down

A Battle in the Allyway, Dark Death Vs Twinkle Spark Empty A Battle in the Allyway, Dark Death Vs Twinkle Spark

Post  Dark Death Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:24 pm

The dead bodies of the ponies lay throughout the entire ally. Dried blood stained the cement and walls, as the cold night’s wind breezed through the area, forcing Dark’s mane to move along with the air. Dark Death stood tall on all four hooves, as he looked down from the end of the ally to the beginning, where one last pony stood. Dark had just killed off one of the most powerful and a feared gang in Ponyville, the Blood Hand, and the leader of the gang was the only one surviving Dark’s onslaught. Of course Dark had held back from using his true power and let the leader live. He wanted him to see Dark’s power first hand, and see the destruction of his entire gang, before killing him. Dark Death started to walk slowly towards the leader, with an evil smirk that showed Dark’s evil intentions.

“ST-STAY BACK! I’M NOT…AFRAID!!!”

Dark laughed at such a comment. Of course the leader was afraid; everyone was after seeing Dark’s power. After reaching a responsible distance away from the leader Dark lifted one hoof slowly, as it started to glow with a light pink aura.

“Don’t make me laugh. Of course you’re scared. Now stand still, so I can finish you off. Oh who I’m kidding, it doesn’t matter if you run or not…”

The leader of the Blood Hand started to walk backwards, as he started to talk as he also started looking behind himself every second or so.

“I’m…not…scared! I’M NEVER SCARED! YOU'LL DIE LIKE EVERY PIECE OF SCUM THAT FIGHTS THE BLOOD HAN-”

And with that, Dark shot a pink beam through the gang leader’s heart. As the pony hit the ground with a loud thud, Dark approached where the pony had died and spat on his body, as he began to leave the ally.

Last edited by Dark Death on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 6 times in total

Dark Death

Power Level : 1500

Back to top Go down

A Battle in the Allyway, Dark Death Vs Twinkle Spark Empty Re: A Battle in the Allyway, Dark Death Vs Twinkle Spark

Post  Twinkle Spark Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:24 pm

While Twinkle Spark was relaxing in his home, when he felt a number of high power levels. One by one, the power levels dissapeared and Twinkle was alarmed. Twinkle quickly flew out the door to go find this source of power level. He followed the power level, until he arrived at a dark ally. He felt a cool breeze that sent shivers down his spine. He looked in the ally to find an ominous figure walking towards him. He then spotted the blood stains and dead ponies on the ground, and it was just sickening. He instantly got ready to battle. "What on earth have you done here?!" Twinkle asked the evil pony. Twinkle Spark was furious. He started charging his ki into a Destructo Disc as his anger drove him, not even waiting for an answer.

Twinkle Spark
Admin

Power Level : 2250

https://mylittleponyfimz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

A Battle in the Allyway, Dark Death Vs Twinkle Spark Empty Re: A Battle in the Allyway, Dark Death Vs Twinkle Spark

Post  Dark Death Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 pm

"What on earth have you done here?!"

Dark turned around to see a pony standing in front of himself, who had gotten into a battle pose almost as soon as he got to the ally. Dark looked at the blue unicorn, sensing his power. It was obvious this one was a fighter, with his above normal Power Level and the stance he took, but also he seemed to be...pure. His chi was light and warm...and good...and it made Dark want to kill this punk even more. But before he got the chance the pony lifted his hoof into the air and created a small energy disc, and flung it at Dark.

Dark then quickly jumped to side, just before the disc hit him in his helmet, dodging the disc but letting a bit of his mane get cut off. Dark then landed on two hooves, located firmly on the ground, and then jumped forward towards Twinkle's chest, putting both of his hands out, while also using his power of flight to make him fly through the air faster. Dark was finally getting the battle he had wanted for years, since all the gangs he had been fighting had never put up a good fight.

"So you want to battle? Then let's battle!!!"

Dark Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkle Spark Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Crap! It missed! Twinkle thought as he watched his Destructo Disc fly past Dark Death.

"So you want to battle? Then let's battle!!!"

The enemy was flying towards Twinkle Spark faster than he had ever seen, and was surprised he could fly even faster than himself. He quickly thought up a strategy for this situation. He had no idea how he would follow up, but that was the least of his concern, he just needed to land a hit on him.

Twinkle Spark put his hoof back, winding up for a punch. When Dark was just about to hit him, instead of punching him, he jumped to the side, tricking Dark into thinking he was about to punch him. When Dark flew past him, he threw his entire body into a punch at Dark Deaths head. When he threw his punch, if his hoof made contact, he would immediatly shoot a ki blast, inhancing the punches strength.

If this doesnt hit him, im in big trouble! Twinkle thought to himself, but that didnt matter, all he was focusing on was landing the first hit, because landing the first hit would give him a huge advantage.

Twinkle Spark
Admin

Power Level : 2250

https://mylittleponyfimz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Death Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:57 pm

“Going to try to punch me, eh?”

The pony had set his hoof back and was winding up for a punch, as Dark himself was flying faster towards him. Within seconds Dark was about an inch away from throwing his head, which was covered by his metal mask, right into the opposing pony’s gut, but before he could Twinkle jumped out of the way, dodging the attack. Dark flew past Twinkle, almost right out of the alleyway, but stopping as he landed his hooves on the ground. As dirt covered the air for a few seconds, thanks to Dark’s forceful landing, Dark turned around and tired to sense where his opponent was. Right as he turned his neck around thou, a fist suddenly clashed with his metal covering. As the pony flew back because of the force of the hit, Dark walked towards the pony, as he slowly began to gather ki.

“What is your name pony?”

He looked at the pony, who was a good distance away and currently lying on the ground. Dark began to smirk, as he lifted one hoof up slowly, like before, and an odd pink glow started to surround it.

“I admit I’m a bit disappointed. I expected a good fight from you…” Dark’s smirk suddenly widen, a expression that made even the bravest of ponies uneasy, and the pink glow started to grow. “Oh well, you tired your best at least. Now stay still, I’ll end this as fast as I can…”

And with that Dark shoot a small barrage of energy blasts at Twinkle.

Dark Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down